The HICKMAN HIGH SCHOOL BAND!
We Are INSPIRED BY MUSIC, and DRIVEN BY TEAMWORK.
The STRENGTH of this BAND RESIDES IN EACH MEMBER, and WE WILL ACHIEVE through the
STRENGTH OF THE GROUP.
To ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS,
we must NOT ONLY ACT, but DREAM -
NOT ONLY PLAN, but BELIEVE.
We are the HICKMAN HIGH SCHOOL BAND.
- Feb. 12 Booster Mtg. 6:30pm
- Feb. 12 Pep Band Game
- Feb. 16 Pep Band Game
- Feb. 17 District Jazz Concert
- Feb. 20 Pep Band Game
- Feb. 28 Possible Jazz Fest. TBD
- March 3 Winter Guard Festival
- March 8,9,10 School Musical
- March 13 'Concert Band' @ BHS
- March 14 Marching Band Info
- March 20 Band Concert 7pm
(All 4 bands)
- March 21 Choir/Orch. Concert
- March 23 Music Festival
(S.B., S.W., W.E.)
- March 24 Solo & Small Ens. Fest
- To the following band members selected for All-State Honors!
* Matthew Barnes, Jackson Huenefeldt, James Langen, Jonah Larsen, Tyler Martindale, Thomas McGrath, Wyatt Moore, Luca Morpurgo, Alex Ossana-Galen, Sam Shin, Noah Stoker, Sophie Thorpe, John Yoo
Flyers & Handouts:
Several different forms are always available on "Charms".
- Concert Bands (All Bands)
- Jazz Ensemble
- Jazz Lab Band
- Marching Band
- Leadership Team (Marching Band)
- Music Literacy
- Kewpie Sound
- Enrollment Info/Band Placement Exercises
- Band Handbook/Forms/All-District & All-State Music
- Charms Office
- Hickman Music Boosters
- Photos/Audio/Visual Files
- CPS Fine Arts
- Additional Links